Menlo Park Farmers' Market
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00pm
Date: Sunday, February 26, 2017
The Menlo Park market opened in 1992 and is sponsored by the Menlo Park Live Oak Lions Club. The money from the market goes back into helping the community and the extra produce at the end of the market is distributed to feed the homeless. The farmers offer a wide variety of California-grown and Organic fruits & vegetables, herbs, fresh fish, eggs, wide variety of mushrooms, preserves, honey, flowers, nuts, dried fruit, organic olive oil & olives, plants and much more. Bring your knives to be sharpened or come listen to the weekly music, as you stroll through the fragrant booths.
Event Location: In parking lot on Chestnut Street
Between Santa Cruz & Menlo Avenues.
Menlo Park 94025
Event Website: http://www.localharvest.org/menlo-park-farmers-market-M3662
Event Price: -
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 9:00am - 1:00pm